1. I eat pancakes without syrup. Always. But with extra butter.
2. I love scary movies, but just paranormal/supernatural ones. I can’t watch gory scenes.
3. The baristas at my Starbucks recognize my voice at the drive-through and know exactly what I want.
4. I’ll choose the beach over the mountains any day of the week.
5. I always put my socks and shoes on my left foot first.
6. Once a year I re-read To Kill a Mockingbird.
7. In a perfect world, Cocoa Puffs would be good for you.
8. I collect Fiesta dishes – the colors are so vibrant and cheerful.
9. I listen to really dirty songs when I work out. And go on road trips. And clean. And cook.
10. One of my first jobs was working at Little Caesar’s Pizza. I can still place pepperoni on a pizza the LC way.
11. My 6th grade teacher made us memorize prepositions: above about above across after against beyond but by down during except for from in into…
12. I forgive, but I don’t forget.
13. I don’t follow sports, and have no desire to.
14. My sense of humor is like that of a 12-year old boy.
15. I once skied into a fence and got stuck. The ski patrol had to come and get me out.
16. I don’t eat eggs: fried, scrambled or hard-boiled. Nope. Not gonna happen. It’s a texture thing.
17. I take chocolate seriously.
18. People who are not polite piss me off.
19. I sometimes curse.